Open Space 2019
Registration - NOW OPEN!
The Toronto Agile Community is happy to announce our tenth Open Space event to be held at the Loyalty One Office in downtown Toronto. This is an event that provides an opportunity for all participants to share ideas and learn from each other. The open space is a safe place to engage the Agile community with current and diverse topics such as Selling agile into a waterfall environment, Growing collaboration skills, Agile Enterprise Round-table.
We invite you to bring your own questions and ideas and to interact with the community in a lively and engaging environment. Come, share, engage and learn.
Why should I come?
- Meet new people and network with other Agile enthusiasts in the GTA
- Get a deeper understanding of Agile
- Engage in a healthy debate about how to be effective with Agile
- Share your experiences to help others, and get insights from the other participants
- Connect with the local Agile community including ScrumMasters, Coaches and Trainers
- Have fun!
How does Open Space work?
Open Space Technology is one way to enable all kinds of people to create inspired meetings and events. In Open Space meetings, participants create and manage their own agenda of parallel working sessions around a central theme of strategic importance.
The common result is a powerful, effective connecting and strengthening of what's already happening in the GTA Agile community. For more information about how Open Space works, go and have a look at AboutOpenSpace.
Saturday, April 13th 2019
351 King St East
Interested in sponsoring the event? Please send us an email at email@example.com