The Toronto Agile Community invites you to submit speaker proposals for our 12th Annual Conference. This year will be our first-ever virtual conference. Given the global pandemic and it’s effect on how we work, our theme for this year’s conference will be “Future of Agile in a virtual world.” You can submit a session by going to ConfEngine and clicking on the Propose Session button.
Submission deadline is September 25, 2020, but we invite you to submit earlier so we can ask questions and provide feedback.
Program selection will happen between September 28th, 2020 through October 2nd, 2020.
Selected speakers will be notified by Oct 05, 2020 through Oct 09, 2020. Speakers who are not selected will be notified after all of the speakers have confirmed their attendance.
The full Conference Program will be available on our web site on October 10th, 2020.
The program will feature time slots of 40, 60 and 90 mins:
- The 90 minute time slots will be reserved for Workshops
- The 40 and 60 minute slots will be for Talks, Experience Reports and Workshops (if it can be accommodated in 60 minutes).
- We will be looking for sessions suitable to all Audience Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, & Advanced
- Feel free to submit on any topic in the following categories:
- Teams & Culture
- Facilitation & Collaboration
- Agile Foundations & Frameworks
- Customer & User Experience
- Testing & Quality
- Enterprise or Business Agility (Agility across the enterprise)
- Organization Design
- Platform-Product-Portfolio Management
- Presenter track record (e.g. previous conference experience, YouTube videos of past presentations are encouraged; you can even record yourself giving a lightning talk of your session proposal)
- Overall program balance (reduce overlap/duplication of topic/mixture of interactive/non-interactive sessions)
- Guidelines on what makes a good session are available on the following TAC site page: Characteristics of a Good Speaker