with Gillian Lee & Damon Poole
June 22nd, 2023, 6:00 to 7:15 PM
In-person and online
– This will be a hybrid event with both in-person and on-line attendees.
– The number of in-person tickets available will be limited to 40, once they run out on-line tickets will continue to be sold.
– The address is 200 Adelaide St. West, 2nd Floor.
– Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
– To register, please visit:
Daniel Pink asserts that a secret to high performance and satisfaction at work is the deeply human need for autonomy. We find that people seeking advice are most likely to move forward with next steps when they choose a solution they are comfortable carrying out from a combination of advice and their own expertise.
In this session, we will show you multiple levels of sharing advice, from missing information, to resources, to specific suggestions—and how to do this in a way that promotes autonomy.
This is a hands-on experience. Bring a couple of things that you’re trying to figure out as examples to work with.
You will also receive a link to a Mural template to share the activity with your teams wherever they are working.
Damon and Gillian are authors of “Professional Coaching for Agilists.” This session is based on material taken from their book.