with Ben Hall
August 2, 2023, 6:00 to 7:00 PM
In-person and online
– This will be a hybrid event with both in-person and on-line attendees.
– The number of in-person tickets available will be limited to 40, once they run out on-line tickets will continue to be sold.
– The address is 200 Adelaide St. West, 2nd Floor.
– Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
– To register, please visit Eventbrite:
In Person Attendees
– Cost: Free
Software developers have seen the success of being Agile. Agility lets them deliver value early and often.
However, an Agile approach that works for a team or a small business does not always work for large enterprises. They look to frameworks such as the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Disciplined Agile (DA), Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) to do Agile. The challenge is to coordinate the work of various teams, aligning them to a common strategy, while keeping the teams individually effective.
Scaling agile does work though…sometimes. Over the years, we at Intelliware have seen some large organizations have a great deal of success scaling Agile, while others continue to struggle. What sets those successful organizations apart?
Join us to talk about some of the factors highlighted by Skelton and Pais in their 2019 book “Team Topologies“.
Ben Hall is a technical architect with over 20 years of software development and design experience. He helps development teams increase their capability to meet the needs of Intelliware’s clients.